Monday, January 11, 2016

Mommy Transition

Photo Credit to PregnancyandBaby.com

This will probably be a short and sweet little post, but I can't help to write about the current transition I am in and ask if any of you other mommy's felt the same way when you were in this stage?

I have a 17 month old, amazing little boy. I have new baby fever - I really want #2. I really love motherhood. Yet, I'm in the stage of finding myself after baby, so I need time to do things that make me feel accomplished; such as, writing & other things I love and interaction with other adults.

I feel guilty when I consider leaving #MyBoy in the care of someone else to fit some of these things into my life, but I cannot chase him around and do these things too.  So, how did you find a balance between full-time mommy and finding time for self or is it just not my turn yet?

Please comment below to start the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment